Duration 2h MP4
Painting Faces: Portraiture Piece-By-Piece
Info:
What Will I Learn?
Students by the end of this course will be able to create realistic portraits
Students will be able to blend colours into creating realistic skin tones
Students will learn to create portraits without references
Requirements
You will need access to the medium of your choice, preferably art software or physical paints and canvas
Basic understanding of your chosen medium
Description
Hello and welcome to your Portraiture Course!
My name is Matthew Dewey and I am an artist. Ever since my early studies I found I have a knack for portraiture. It is truly an enjoyable subject for me to work with and ultimately all the results are as satisfying as the process. Painting is passion I truly enjoy, making realist portraits in the best way possible. Upon using art software I began painting everyday, the ease of creating magnificent paintings anytime of the day while I work is fantastic! The hope I have for this course is to instill the same passion by showing you how to paint a portrait, piece-by-piece, feature-by-feature!
Throughout this course I use the software ArtRage. The purpose of this course is to show you how to create portraits and this can be done in any medium, so don’t fret about not using software. The lessons I provide can be taken and used in any medium!
持续时间2h MP4
绘画脸部:一件件肖像画
信息:
我将学到什么?
本课程结束时学生将能够创作真实的肖像画。
学生将能够混合色彩创造逼真的肤色。
学生将学习没有参考的肖像画。
要求
你将需要进入你选择的媒介,最好是艺术软件或物理画布和画布。
对你所选择的媒介的基本理解
描述
大家好,欢迎来到你们的肖像画课程!
我的名字叫Matthew Dewey,我是一名艺术家。自从我早期的研究,我发现我有一个肖像的诀窍。与我一起工作真的是一个令人愉快的主题,最终所有的结果都和过程一样令人满意。绘画是我真正享受的激情,以最好的方式制作现实主义肖像画。通过使用艺术软件,我开始每天绘画,轻松创造辉煌的绘画作品时,我一天的任何时候都是神奇的!我希望这门课能灌输同样的激情,教你如何画肖像,一个接一个的,一个接一个的!
在整个课程中,我使用软件ARTRAGE。本课程的目的在于向您展示如何创建肖像,而这可以在任何媒体上完成,所以不用担心不使用软件。我提供的课程可以在任何媒介中使用和使用!
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 1

沙发
hunancicihe 发表于 2021-10-11 14:24:52 | 只看该作者
a

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图