一品教程
Essential Training Photoshop CC 2018 – Basics (with subs)
  • 百度链接:请在正文中查找
  • 提取码:请在正文中查找
  • 阿里云(不限速):
  • 天翼链接(不限速):
  • 天翼提取:
  • 115链接:
  • 备用地址:
  • 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2018-6-9 22:47
  • 人       气:223
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1sceM-IzhV7SjkKdlyfO7eA 密码: pbsu

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch | Duration: 4h 37m | 5.4 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .VTT| + Exercise Files | Last updated 6/2018
Your basic knowledge to work with Photoshop!
What Will I Learn?
You'll learn simple tools for editing pictures
Requirements
Adobe Photoshop 2018
Exercise files
Description
Whether you're a photographer, designer, or illustrator, learning how to use Photoshop CC 2018 efficiently and effectively is a beneficial investment you can make to get the most out of your creations. Adobe Photoshop is a complex, and, at times, an intimidating product.
In this course I review the basics of digital imaging — from working with multiple images to customizing the Photoshop interface to suit your needs. I show how to use different Photoshop tools to crop and retouch photos, while always maintaining the highest-quality output. I also demonstrate the most efficient ways to perform common tasks, including working with layers, making selections, and masking. Along the way, I share the secrets of nondestructive editing using Smart Objects, and help you master features such as adjustment layers, blend modes, filters, and much more — increasing your productivity every step of the way.
Who is the target audience?
Everyone who wants to become a photograther, designer, etc.
MP4视频:H264,1280x720*音频:AAC,44.1 kHz,2 CH持续时间:4H 37米×5.4 GB
体裁:学习语言:英语+ VTT +练习文件,最后更新6/2018
你与PS图象处理软件合作的基本知识!
我将学到什么?
你将学习编辑图片的简单工具。
要求
Adobe PS图象处理软件2018
练习文件
描述
无论你是摄影师,设计师,还是插图画家,学习如何有效地使用PS图象处理软件CC 2018是一个有益的投资,你可以从你的创作中得到最大的收益。Adobe PS图象处理软件是一个复杂的产品,有时是一种吓人的产品。
在本课程中,我将回顾数字成像的基础知识——从多个图像工作到定制PS图象处理软件界面以满足您的需求。我展示了如何使用不同的PS图象处理软件工具来裁剪和修复照片,同时始终保持最高质量的输出。我还演示了执行常见任务的最有效方法,包括使用层、进行选择和掩蔽。在这个过程中,我分享了使用智能对象进行非破坏性编辑的秘密,并帮助您掌握诸如调整层、混合模式、过滤器等更多的特性,从而提高每一步的效率。
谁是目标受众?
每个人都想成为一名摄影师、设计师等。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-101794-1-1.html
收藏1 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图