一品教程
LinkedIn Uncovered. A Newcomer’s Success System.
  • 百度链接:请在正文中查找
  • 提取码:请在正文中查找
  • 阿里云(不限速):
  • 天翼链接(不限速):
  • 天翼提取:
  • 115链接:
  • 备用地址:
  • 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-12-29 15:29
  • 人       气:163
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kTIVmIz 密码: 7vbk

LinkedIn Uncovered. A Newcomer's Success System.English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 627 MBeLearning, Business, Communications | Skill level: All level
Discover how to go from 0 to rockstar almost instantly on LinkedIn. See how to set up a Profile for CONTINUED success.
Why LinkedIn?
You Need LinkedIn in your life.
Well, with over 225 million members, a higher return-on-investment than any other social media platform for lead generation; a tool that 94% of recruiters use. EVERYBODY needs to be on LinkedIn.
If you are a newcomer to the Platform or feel that you haven't been utilising it as you should then this course will change ALL of that for you.
What You Will Gain as a Result:
Work with me for 3 weeks going through this course with just ONE lecture per day and you will get....A LinkedIn that will make people turn their heads online when they look you upAn All Star profile that will make a huge impact amongst your networkA way to set up your profile so that today and in 1 year LinkedIn will STILL be working wonders for youJob Offers, Interview requests and/or people interested in learning more about you and YOUR service
Contents and Overview:
20 Videos alongside downloadable MP3's covering all the necessary steps that will take you through the 'BASICS' of profile set up...that really aren't that basic at all. As well as all the GOODIES I'll keep updating the course with each month!
We will discuss the importance of PARTICULAR kinds of:- A Profile Picture that actually works- Keyword Headlines- Optimised summary's- Adding important links- How to 'weight' your work experience
And much more
You see I was a beginner myself up till 3.5 months ago! I had a profile for years and did nothing with it AT ALL.
My results in 3.5 months:- From 500 to almost 4,000 connection on LinkedIn- Approached by the military for careers advice - 20,000+ troops I have access to- Asked to be a TedX speaker- Won £1,000+ worth of work from ONE client- Contacted by the UK"s Fastest Growing Recruitment Startup - 40,000+ graduates
Imagine what is possible for you.
There is a SPECIFIC way I'll share with you that I've used to set up my Profile to ensure that when people view my profile; they NEVER forget. I'd love to share these same strategies with you in this course.
In the space of just 21 days with 1 lecture per day you'll go from an 'inactive or non-existent' LinkedIn to a slick looking profile that will become your online point of reference that will literally transform your career prospects no matter the field you are in!
What are the requirements?- Have a learning mindset!
What am I going to get from this course?- Over 26 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!- Recognise why LinkedIn is such a powerful platform for career growth- Understand the power of a COMPLETE LinkedIn profile- Have a profile that looks better than 80% of other LinkedIn users- Have written recommendations showing how excellent you are- Clued up on the secrets of GROUPS and how to share your updates exponentially- Create work experience entries that make people REALLY interested in you- A Summary that will stand head and shoulders above anyone else- NOT make the mistakes that almost everyone is with their photos & background cover
What is the target audience?- People New to LinkedIn- Beginners on LinkedIn that aren't utilising it as they should- People interesting in discovering some hidden tips about LinkedIn- Not for people with 2000+ connections
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-104957-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图