• 发布时间:2018-6-9 22:38
  • 人       气:289
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/191xR9xNc3NBwHZPjIpyIkg 密码: wxq5

Duration 8h Project Files Included MP4
Photoshop for Photographers – Beginner to Professional
Info:
Learn and Master Photoshop for Photographers – Became Advanced User and Create Outstanding Images!
What Will I Learn?
You will learn everything you need to know about camera raw and processing images
You will learn how to clean up images professionaly
You will learn how to work with masks in photoshop
You will learn how to work selectively with lights
You will learn how to work selectively with colors
You will learn how to adjust contrasts on the images
You will learn how to color grade your images
You will learn how to create warm skin tones
You will learn everything you need about skin retouching
You will lern how to even out skin pores non-destructively
You will learn basics of composing
You will learn how to create amazing panoramic images
You will learn how to match skin tones on portraits
Requirements
You need Windows or Mac Computer
You need adobe photoshop – Version no Older than CS3
Description
If you love to capture amazing views, and moments. But constantly feel something could be improved in your images, whether they’re landscapes, cityscapes, portraits, or fashion images. This courses is the best place to be.
I am Marcin, phtoshop educator, with 6 milion views on my photoshop free educational videos, and over 100 000 students who watched purchased my premium courses. Except that, i am professional internationaly published retoucher and post production arist, working with magazines, tv, websites, fashion designers and top hairdressers.
I am here, to explain you phototoshop in the easiest possible way. I designed this course as I would explain photoshop to my friend who just want to start adventure with photoshop, and become pro.
So i deliver you, all you need to know to become one, i give you tips and techniques that you want to use, and also, save your time by removing useles, tools and techniques that could only teach you wrong habits.
In this course – you will learn everything you need about camera row, how to preoces and edit your images, how to fix them, and how to give them extra punch.
In photoshop you will learn how to clean background, signs, skin and hair.
You will learn to edit landscape and cityscape images, work with masks, adjust and master contrasts, shadows and highlights. You will learn basics of color harmony, and how to apply it to your photoshop work. How to color grade you image and how to work selectively with each color.
You will also learn basics of composing – just to make sure your images will be always impressive, you will learn how to combine two average images into one outstanding image. You will learn how to create great panoramic images – even without wide lenses by combining and adjusting images!
After all, we will be focused on portraits, on cleaning up, retouching with curves, working with etails, adjusting colors.
You will get everything you want to know about photoshop for your photography. After training lessons, we will practice together on a lot of images, starting from landscape edititing on a few different image examples! Then we will be working on few different portraits which you can follow along. Because I am not only giving you knowledge – I train it with You!
持续时间8h项目文件包括MP4
PS图象处理软件摄影师-初学者到专业
信息:
学习和掌握PS图象处理软件的摄影师-成为先进的用户,并创造杰出的图像!
我将学到什么?
你会学到所有你需要知道的相机原始图像和处理图像。
你将学会如何专业地清理图像。
你将学会如何在PS图象处理软件中使用口罩
你将学会如何有选择地使用灯光。
你将学会如何用颜色选择性地工作。
您将学习如何调整图像上的对比度。
你将学习如何对你的图像进行颜色分级。
你将学习如何创造温暖的肤色
你会学到你需要的一切润肤
你将如何不破坏皮肤毛孔
你将学习作曲的基本知识。
你将学习如何创造惊人的全景图像。
你将学习如何在肖像上匹配肤色。
要求
你需要Windows或Mac电脑
你需要Adobe PS图象处理软件-不超过CS3的版本
描述
如果你喜欢捕捉惊人的观点和时刻。但不断地感觉到一些东西可以在你的图像中得到改善,不管它们是风景、城市风景、肖像画还是时装图像。这门课是最好的地方。
我是Marcin,PHOSPHOP教育家,在我的PS图象处理软件免费教育视频中有6 MILIN的观点,还有超过100名观看我的优质课程的000名学生。除此之外,我是专业的国际翻版和后期制作的AIST,与杂志,电视,网站,时装设计师和顶级理发师合作。
我在这里,用最简单的方式解释你的摄影。我设计了这个课程,就像我给PS图象处理软件的朋友解释的那样,他只想和PS图象处理软件一起冒险,成为职业选手。
所以我送你,所有你需要知道成为一个,我给你的技巧和技巧,你想使用,而且,节省你的时间通过删除使用,工具和技术,只能教你错误的习惯。
在这门课中,你将学到你所需要的一切关于相机行,如何预演和编辑你的图像,如何修复它们,以及如何给他们额外的冲头。
在PS图象处理软件,你将学习如何清洁背景,标志,皮肤和头发。
您将学习编辑景观和城市景观图像,与面具工作,调整和掌握对比度,阴影和亮点。你将学习色彩和谐的基础知识,以及如何将它应用到PS图象处理软件的工作中。如何对你的图像进行颜色分级,以及如何对每种颜色进行有选择的工作。
你也将学习构图的基本知识-只是为了确保你的图像总是令人印象深刻,你将学习如何将两幅平均图像合并成一幅出色的图像。您将学习如何创造伟大的全景图像-即使没有宽镜头组合和调整图像!
毕竟,我们将专注于肖像,清理,修曲线,工作与电子邮件,调整颜色。
你会得到所有你想知道的PS图象处理软件摄影。在训练课之后,我们将共同练习大量的图片,从风景图开始,在一些不同的图像例子上!然后,我们将处理一些不同的肖像,你可以跟随。因为我不仅仅是给你知识——我和你一起训练!
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-101786-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图