• 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2018-6-5 21:33
  • 人       气:234
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1MSNP36wYOwKrN9L-T-ogUw 密码: 3znf

Sound Dust Cloud Viola 2 KONTAKT | 2.4 Gb
CLOUD VIOLA2 is a deeply multisampled hybrid Kontakt instrument that takes a humble 17th century classical stringed instrument and lovingly shoves it into the modern world.
CLOUD VIOLA2 uses unlikely playing techniques and sampling magic to create new tones and textures. From cinematic pads to strange leads she is perfect as a standalone signature instrument or for adding interesting texture to a 'proper' orchestra. Using midi controllers and DAW automation she can be played with organic expressiveness and genuine emotion.
CLOUD VIOLA2 is completely in her comfort zone in cutting edge electronica, epic trailer massiveness, quirky sound design and delicate contemporary classical.
A Cloud Viola happens when you ditch the conventional viola bow and look for something else to stimulate the strings.
After much experimentation I discovered that a ball of course green garden string sounded 'best', but stringing a standard bow with garden twine doesnt work, you'd need an impossible 10 metre bow to play a smooth note (I know it's impossible because I tried). After many experiments a retractable dog lead came to the rescue. It can hold long lengths of twine under tension and when fixed to one end of the studio it can allow the twine to be drawn evenly over the viola string.
Another week perfecting the art of dogbowing and recording hundreds and hundreds of dogbowed, accented and col legno notes it was all starting to make sense and fortunately sounding pretty good too. The final step was to push each note 100% wet through a bespoke swirly setting on my Strymon Big Sky reverb pedal, and then do the same thing all over again with different settings for 200% wetness.
声音沙尘堇2康塔克2.4 GB
云堇是一种深度多采样的混合KoTakt乐器,它采用一种谦卑的十七世纪古典弦乐器,亲切地将它推入现代世界。
云堇使用不太可能的播放技术和采样魔术来创造新的音色和纹理。从电影垫到奇怪的线索,她完美地作为一个独立的签名工具或添加有趣的纹理到一个“适当的”管弦乐队。使用MIDI控制器和DAW自动化,她可以发挥有机表达和真正的情感。
云堇是完全在她的舒适区在尖端电子,史诗拖车大规模,古怪的声音设计和微妙的当代经典。
当你扔掉传统的中提琴弓,寻找别的东西来刺激琴弦时,Viola就会出现。
经过多次实验,我发现一个球当然是绿色的花园弦听起来“最好”,但用园艺绞线架起一个标准的弓不起作用,你需要一个不可能的10米弓来演奏一个流畅的音符(我知道这是不可能的,因为我试过了)。经过多次试验,一只可缩回的狗引线来营救。它可以在张力下保持很长的长度,当固定到工作室的一端时,它可以使线绳均匀地画在堇菜弦上。
再过一个星期,完美的鞠躬艺术,记录上百、几百张带着狗屎、重音和科尔诺的音符,这一切都开始有意义了,幸运的听起来也很不错。最后一步是通过在我的斯特里蒙大天空混响踏板上的一个定制的旋涡设置推动每一个音符100%湿,然后再做同样的事情,用不同的设置200%的湿度。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-101938-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图