• 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2018-3-21 01:07
  • 人       气:134
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1JRtSqCAHC1eh4bNSB-4HPg 密码: asgt

Zero-G Hauntology MULTiFORMAT | 3.68 Gb
Hauntology - a massive collection of organic electronic music samples from acclaimed composer and producer Si Begg. The library is full of amazing abstract, melodic and percussive loops as well as weird effects, sweeps and tonal textures.
The aim of this library was to make a range of usable tools that could create the electronic sounds I heard and loved as a kid. Whether it be the quirky off-beat bleeps and bloops of Delia Derbyshire at the BBC Radiophonic Workshop, the dystopian soundscapes of John Carpenter or the early film scores by the likes of Tangerine Dream, these are the sounds that soundtracked many of my favourite films and TV shows, scaring and delighting me in equal measure.
Often these kinds of recordings were made on a shoestring budget with idiosyncratic equipment that would drift in tuning or distort unexpectedly, but these are the very faults and errors that gave them such character and I’ve tried not to make things too “perfect” or clean to retain that feel. The sounds have been culled from a variety of sources, old reel to reel tapes of my own early experiments, more recent sessions using half broken, dusty old synths with crackling pots and experiments with circuit bent effects units. They are raw, untamed electronics, curated into a fully usable format to add some organic textures to what can, sometimes be a sterile experience with modern computer based recordings.
零重力佛洛依德格式| 3.68 GB
佛洛依德-大量的有机电子音乐由著名作曲家和制作人Si Begg样品。图书馆里充满了令人惊异的抽象、旋律和敲击的循环,还有奇怪的效果、横扫和音调纹理。
这个图书馆的目的是要制作一系列有用的工具,使之能像孩子一样听到和喜爱电子声音。无论是古怪的离奇的哔哔声和迪莉娅在德比郡bloops英国广播公司是车间、约翰卡朋特或Tangerine夜店的梦喜欢早期电影配乐的反乌托邦的声音,这些声音的soundtracked很多我喜欢的电影和电视节目,并让我在同等程度的惊吓。
通常这些录音是在有限的预算和特殊设备,漂移在调谐或扭曲出乎意料,但正是这些缺点和错误,给了他们这样的性格,我不想让事情太“完美”或清洁保留感觉。声音已经从各种来源中挑选出来的,旧的卷我自己早期的实验录像带,最近的会话使用了一半,尘土飞扬的旧合成器与盆和实验电路弯曲影响单位的噼啪声。他们是原始的,野性的电子,策划成一个完全可用的格式添加一些有机纹理可以,有时是基于现代计算机录音不育经验。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-102357-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图