• 发布时间:2018-2-1 02:23
  • 人       气:200
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1nvYz72h 密码: nd4a

Compositing Portraits with Photoshop
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hour | 985 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Have you ever wanted to "extract" a person from a photo, and place them against a different background? Have you tried this, only to see results that looked fake? In this class, I'm going to show you exactly how to cut people out of an image, and move them to a new background. No selection knowledge is needed. I'll start at the very beginning.
Now, you're probably asking, why in the world would I would I want to subject myself to this type of tedious work? Well, let me give you a few reasons:
This process make your images look REALLY COOL! Your clients will love this look, and will be amazed at how you did this.
This will set you apart from your competition. With the cost of DSLR camera so low, there are more "professional" photographers than ever! These techniques will give you the edge you need to stand out.
It's easy and fun!
This technique will allow you to take event portraits in a school gym, a dull room, or a dance studio. If you have a blank wall to work with, you've got everything you need (except for the camera and a light).
Please re-read number 1.
Your clients will remember you, and you'll be a topic of conversation to anyone who sees your work!
PS图象处理软件合成画像
MP4 AVC视频:| 1280x720 |音频:AAC 44khz 2ch |持续时间:1小时| 985 MB
类型:学习|语言:英语
你有没有想过从一张照片中“提取”一个人,并把他们放在不同的背景下?你试过这个吗,只看到假的结果?在这个类中,我将向您演示如何将图像中的人物剪切出来,并将其移到新的背景中。不需要选择知识。我从一开始就开始。
现在,你可能会问,我为什么要在这个世界上做这种枯燥乏味的工作呢?好吧,让我给你一些理由:
这个过程使你的图像看起来非常酷!你的客户会喜欢这个样子,并且会惊讶于你是如何做到这一点的。
这会使你远离竞争对手。随着数码单反相机,所以成本低,有更多的“专业”的摄影师比以往!这些技术将给你带来突出的优势。
它简单又有趣!
这项技术将允许你在学校体育馆、沉闷的房间或舞蹈工作室拍摄事件肖像。如果你有一个空白的墙壁工作,你有你需要的一切(除了相机和灯光)。
请重读1号。
你的客户会记住你,你会成为任何看到你工作的人的话题!
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-102680-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图