• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-12-15 15:05
  • 人       气:116
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1wT8su 密码: 3rjx

ISTQB Foundation CertificationMP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 70 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 6 Hours | 1.03 GBGenre: eLearning | Language: English
Be a globally ISTQB certified tester and learn Software testing basics in one day from an ISTQB training provider
If you face any sample ISTQB CTFL question anywhere that you need to understand its answer, Kindly post it in the discussion board and I will be happy to answer it for you as soon as possible.
Why this course is shorter than the others?
First, let me assure you that this ISTQB CTFL course is complete. (unlike some courses)All the students who have taken this ISTQB CTFL course have passed the exam from the first trial. and the best thing about it is that they do it with minimum effort.Second, I did provide this ISTQB CTFL course hundreds of times before and I have 1000s of graduated students.Third, trust me, I'm an ISTQB Registered Training Provider. (unlike other courses)Fourth, can you really listen to one course for 15 hours or more?!Fifth, you have nothing to lose, if you don't like it, you have 30 days money back guarantee.This course is designed for people seeking foundation level certification based on the ISTQB certification program. This course completely covers the current ISTQB syllabus (2011 version) and also provides additional information and guidance in key areas. The terms used in this course are taken from the current ISTQB glossary.
I have helped thousands of people get into the IT field as testers by just get them certified using this course. I also have helped many people get a better job in a better company by taking this course.
Besides learning the basics of software testing and the effect of testing and quality on the overall software life cycle, I'll concentrate heavily on helping you pass the exam from your first trail. and I do that by solving hundreds of questions with you and giving you exam tips in every area. and being with you answering all your questions all the time
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-105186-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图