• 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-12-4 16:57
  • 人       气:162
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hqlmWfy 密码: i63x

How To Sell Your Art Online With ETSY.MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 33 Lectures | 3 hours | 1.98 GBInstructor: Melanie Greenwood
Learn How To Successfully List, Sell & Market Art On ETSY
Are you a visual artist who has always wanted to showcase your art to the world? Have you always dreamed of making money selling your art but not sure where to start? This course is designed to show you how to make your art available on Etsy for people around the world to purchase.
I am an Etsy seller and want to help other artists establish their shop and begin their Etsy journey. In this course, I will teach you how to set up an effective Etsy shop, build great listings, take beautiful photos of your art, promote your store and much more...
This course is for artists who create 2D artwork, like Painters, Hand Letterers, Graphic Designers, Illustrators...etc. The course is structured into sections to make it easy to navigate the lectures. You can follow along on your own computer and we can build your shop together!
Why try and fumble your way through Etsy on your own? I am here to help you make your Etsy shop, the easy way.
Lets get started.
What are the requirements?
Computer With Internet AccessA Camera (Or an iPhone With Camera)Valid Email AddressCredit Card and Bank To Set Up Payments
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 33 lectures and 3 hours of content!Set Up An Etsy StoreMake Effective Listings For Physical Or Printable ArtWrite Compelling Art Piece Descriptions That Help Sell Your ProductTake Great Photos For Your Art ListingsSet Up Convenient Shipping Profiles For Your ShopPackage Art Orders For Safe ShipmentUnderstand How To Use Tags To Generate More Traffic To Your ShopHow To Promote Your Listings Within EtsySet Up Direct Check Out With Paypal (So You Are Paid Seamlessly)Learn Basic Social Media And Email Marketing For Your Shop
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-105526-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图