• 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2013-3-20 16:40
  • 人       气:743
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
Setting up blueprints in 3D Studio Max
在3d Studio Max设置参考图片
翻译by:yipinsucai.com

Well pretty essential in this tutorial is naturally having actual blueprints...
本教程非常必要的,自然是要有实际的蓝图...
I picked the one that I just (re-)made an hour ago, the ones for a Ferrari Enzo.
我挑选一个我一个小时前做的,法拉利Enzo。
Now crop all the different views in PhotoShop so that they fit exactly  in the image (see below). I have made a small error with the mirrors  (the Enzo has two differently sized ones, but I used one for the front  and one for the rear, and naturally picked the two different ones...,  so the front and rear are not exactly as wide. Doesn't really matter,  just that you know.
在Photoshop中裁剪所有不同的视图,让他们完全吻合的图像(见下文)。我的镜像(Enzo有两个不同尺寸的,但我用了一个在前面,一个为后部,自然选择了两种不同的...,所以前部和后部都犯了一个小错误不一样宽。其实并不重要,只是,你知道的。。。

Alright: now save these images (or the ones from your blueprints) with some easy names, like bp-front.jpg, bp-side.jpg etc.  This will come in handy when we have to pick them later on, bp-01.jpg doesn't really say much...
好了:现在保存这些图像(或从你的蓝图)用一些简单的名称,像BP-front.jpg,BP-side.jpg等,这会派上用场的,我们要以后能方便地选择他们,BP-01这样的名字并没有真正地代表它的意义...
But before we go on do this: in the customize menu select 'Units Setup':
但在此之前,我们去做到这一步:在“自定义”菜单中选择“单位设置”:

And set it to 'Generic Units', meters don't really mean much when your 3D'ing, it's all about relative sizes, not absolute, as seen below.
然后将其设置为“通用单位”,米没有真正的意义在3D里,它只是关于相对大小,不是绝对的,如下图所示。

Now in explorer (or with something like ACDsee) try to find out what  resolution all the different parts have, if the blueprints are good then  the top would have to be as wide as the side, and the front and rear  should be as high as the side and finally the front and rear should be  as wide as each other. In this case you can see (image below), that the  front and rear are not as wide, this is because of the mirror-issue. But  the rest matches up very nicely, if I may say so.
现在,在资源管理器(或类似ACDSEE)试图找出分辨率的不同部分,如果是很好的蓝图,那么顶部将和侧面一样宽,前部和后部应尽可能一样高,前部和后部应尽可能一样宽。在这种情况下,可以看到(如下图所示),该前部和后部不一样宽,这是因为反射镜的关系。但其余的匹配非常漂亮,如果我可以这么说。

Now create a plane with the size of the resolution that the side  image has, so in this case 791x195, set the length and width segments to  1.
现在可以创建一个平面用侧面图像的分辨率的大小,所以在这种情况下,791x195,设置在长度和宽度段1。

Fill in the following values in the absolute position at the bottom of the UI (User Interface).  I used 195/2, because the pivot point is at the middle of the plane, so  the z position of the plane is half as high as the height of the plane:  195 / 2.
填写以下值用绝对位置在底部的UI。我用二分之一百九十五,因为坐标中心点是在平面的中间,所以平面的z轴位置是平面的高度的一半:195/2。

Et voila: the plane is positioned perfectly:
完美??的平面定位:

Now clone this plane (Edit > Clone) and rotate it 90 degrees.
现在克隆平面(“编辑”>“克隆”)将其旋转90度。

Change the size of the plane to match the front view:
改变平面的大小相匹配的前视图:

Before we continue we first set some viewport options right, so that  it won't cause problems later on. For instance when you work with planes  and don't put 2-sided on, it doesn't show in certain viewports, very  frustrating. So right click on 'Perspective' and click 'Configure...'.
在我们继续之前,我们先设置一些视口选项,这样它会不会造成问题以后。例如,当你的工作与飞机,不要把双面的,它不会显示在某些视口中,非常令人沮丧。所以,用鼠标右键单击“透视”,然后单击“配置...”。

Click the '2-sided' and 'Default lighting' radio buttons and set 'Apply to' to 'All viewports'.
点击“2面”“默认照明”单选按钮,并设置“应用”到“视口”。

Now your perspective view should look something like this (if not then it might be that you have to press 'F3', this toggles between Wire-frame and Smooth and Highlights mode.
现在你看透视图看起来应该是这个样子(如果没有,那么它可能是,你必须按“F3”,这线框平滑和重点模式之间切换。

Create the remaining two planes yourself, with the right sizes (=  matching their image view sizes) and positions. At the end of that you  have something like this (I don't put the front and rear at the same  x-position since they would interfere with each other):
创建剩下的两个平面,用正确的大小(=匹配的图像视图大小)和位置。最后应该是这样(我没有把正面和背面放在相同的x位置,因为他们会互相干扰):

Rename all your planes to something so that you can find them easily,  stuff like BP: Front always works easily, I tend to just name them  after the view they represent, so Front, Rear, Side, Top.
重命名的所有平面,这样就可以很容易地找到他们,我往往只是他们的名字后加上他们所代表的面,前,后,侧面,顶部。

That was the setup of the planes, now we are going to apply the right  materials to the right planes. So open the Material Editor and in the  first slot click the small square for the diffuse material...
这是平面的设置,现在我们要采用合适的材质给正确的平面。因此,打开“材质编辑器”,在第一个插槽点击漫反射材质...

...from the pop-up click 'Bitmap'...
...单击弹出的“位图”...

...and select the side view from the blueprint, in my case bp-setup-02-side (from this tutorial):
并选择蓝图的侧面,在我的情况下,BP-设置 - 02 - 侧(限于本教程的情况):

Select the plane called 'Side' and apply the material, also click the checkered square to 'Show map in Viewport':
选择称为“侧面”的平面并赋予材质,还可以单击'Show map in Viewport':

Repeat this step for all planes and all their corresponding bitmaps.
重复此步骤,为所有的平面赋予其相应的位图。
Now right-click perspective again and select 'Texture Correction',  this makes sure they are shown rightly in the viewport, sometimes they  don't really do what they're supposed to, the texture correction solves  this.
再次右键点击perspective来选择“纹理校正”,这可以确保他们正确地在视口中显示,有时他们不起作用,纹理校正就可以解决。

What you should have is this (almost finished now! :
你的场景应该是这样的(现在差不多完成了!)

The final step is to change the setting to optimize the quality of  the texture in your viewports, so go to Customize > Preferences...  > Viewports > Configure Driver
最后一步是改变设置以优化纹理的质量在视口中,所以去“自定义”>“首选项”... >视口配置驱动程序

The only things you should change are the 'Apperance Preferences'. I  have them like this, this may differ for other video cards (I have a  NVidia GeForce 4 Ti4200 64Mb...).
唯一要做的东西,你应该改变的是“外观:首选项”。我喜欢这个,这可能与其他的显卡设置不一样(我有一个NVIDIA的GeForce 4 TI4200的64Mb)。

That's it, we're done. You may want to rotate the planes if they  don't match with your viewport names (as I have here, the side is in the  Front viewports), but that doesn't really change much, they're all  orthogonal...
就是这样,我们就大功告成了。您可能要旋转平面,如果他们不匹配视口的名字(因为我在这里,一边是前视口),但并没有真正发生太大的变化,它们都是正交的...

Here are my current (March 2007) OpenGL settings; they work for my NVidia 7900 GT Top:
下面是我目前(2007年3月)的OpenGL设置;,我的显卡是Nvidia7900 GT:
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-19207-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图