• 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2014-8-24 19:18
  • 人       气:192
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖

Photoshop Elements Made Easy For Photographers
MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 60 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 7 Hours | 1.72 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn how to make your photos pop using the industry leading program, Adobe Photoshop Elements.
This course is for folks who are looking to take their photographs from drab to fab. I use plain english and not techy words to confuse the student. I explain each step with simple, time tested, easy to use concepts. I have been teaching this course almost ten years now in live venues and it has been a raging success. This course is laid out in a workflow fashion as we start with how to get all the photos on to the computer, then make them look great and finally how to make a print that anyone would be proud of. Also, If your having issues such as your prints are not matching your screen, we'll cover those as well. I include all of the practice photos that you can download and work through the lectures with me. There are many very sophisticated courses out there, but I teach this and structured the course so anyone can understand, and learn in a relaxed environment.
What are the requirements?
Have Adobe Photoshop Elements version 11, 12 or 13 installed.
Know how to use the Windows or Mac operating system. (I'll give commands for both)
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 89 lectures and 7 hours of content!
Organize, edit and print photos just like the pros do.
Have a workflow that will easily take the photo from the camera to the finished product, i.e. web, email and/or paper print.
Understand how camera settings effect what you have to work with in Elements.
Will be able to make their prints match the screen as much as possible.
What is the target audience?
This course is for folks who what to learn how to use Adobe Photoshop Elements specifically to enhance their photos. We will cover a complete workflow and break everything down into easy, understandable lectures. Folks who are looking for a course on how to create graphics from scratch for websites or print projects may want to look elsewhere. If you are new to Adobe Photoshop Elements, you should be able to follow along as I discuss every feature as we go along.
Photoshop元素变得更便捷,为摄影师
MP4|视频:1280 x 720|60kbps|44kHz|持续时间:7小时|1.72GB
类型:电子学习|语言:英语
了解如何使您的照片流行使用业界领先的计划,AdobePhotoshop元素。
本课程是为那些正在寻求把他们的照片从单调到晶圆厂。我用普通英语而且不易怒单词混淆学生。每个步骤简单,时间测试,简单易用的概念说明我一直教这门课几乎十年现在在活的场地,它一直风行的成功。本课程是布置的一种工作流的方式,我们开始与如何获取到计算机上的所有照片,然后让他们看起来很棒,最后如何使打印,任何人会感到骄傲。此外,如果您有问题,如你的指纹不匹配您的屏幕,我们将那些以及。我包括所有的实践照片,你可以下载并通过讲座和我一起工作。有许多非常复杂的课程,但我教这和结构化的课程,所以任何人都能理解,并在一个宽松的环境中学习。
要求是什么?
有11、12或13安装AdobePhotoshop元素版本。
知道如何使用Windows或者Mac的操作系统。(我会给两个命令)
我打算从这门课程获得什么?
超过89讲座和7个小时的内容!
组织、编辑和打印照片就像专业人员一样。
有一个工作流,轻松地将照片从相机到成品,即web、电子邮件和/或纸张打印。
了解相机的设置是如何影响你所要处理的元素。
将能够使他们的指纹匹配尽可能多的屏幕。
目标受众是什么?
本课程是为乡亲谁什么学会如何使用AdobePhotoshop元素专门为提高他们的照片。我们将涵盖完整的工作流程和一切都分解成简单,易于理解的讲座。正在寻找一个关于如何为网站从头开始创建图形或打印项目课程的人可能想要看其他地方。如果你是新的AdobePhotoshop元素,你应该能够跟着我讨论每一项功能,因为我们走。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-36064-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图