• 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2014-9-12 18:05
  • 人       气:444
  • 回复数量:1
发新帖

Drawing a Superhero fight scene from start to finish
MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 93 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 2 Hours | 682 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn how to draw superheroes with dynamic actions.
Welcome to the course Drawing a Superhero fight from start to finish. My name is Luis and I′m really excited to have the opportunity to share with you the process I follow when I create a complete rendered pencil drawing, specifically when I draw a superhero character. In this course you will learn several techniques that you can apply when you want to draw superheroes. Actually you can apply these techniques to virtually any drawing you make. I will show you how use a drawing plan by dividing the process into logical steps. I divided the course into several videos that correspond to every stage.
It is very important to know the drawing theory though at the same time it is true that drawing is a physical activity that requires learning through observation and practice.
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 15 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
Choose the most dynamic action to your superheroes.
Organize the process of drawing to facilitate the task
超级英雄战斗场景绘制从开始到结束
MP4|视频:1280 x 720|93kbps|44kHz|持续时间:2小时|682MB
类型:电子学习|语言:英语
学习如何绘制与动态操作的超级英雄。
欢迎来到画超级英雄战斗从开始到结束的过程。我的名字叫Luis和I′m确实很兴奋能有机会与你分享我遵循创建完整呈现的铅笔来画,特别是当我画一个超级英雄人物时的过程。在本课程中,您将学习时你想画超级英雄可以应用的几种技术。其实你可以将这些技术应用到你做几乎任何绘图。我将告诉你如何使用绘图计划通过将过程划分成逻辑步骤。我把课程分成几个视频,对应于每个阶段。
它是懂得绘画理论,虽然在同一时间它是真正的绘画是一种体育活动,需要通过观察和实践的学习很重要。
我打算从这门课程获得什么?
超过15个讲座和1.5小时的内容!
选择一个最具活力的动作来你超级英雄。
组织绘图以便利执行任务的过程
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-40439-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 1

沙发
飞机下的蜗牛 发表于 2019-4-4 11:04:02 | 只看该作者
动画系列学习
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图