您将学习作曲的基本知识
您将学习如何创作令人惊叹的全景图像
您将学习如何匹配肖像上的肤色
要求
您需要Windows或Mac计算机
您需要adobe photoshop - 版本号比CS3旧
内容提要
如果你喜欢捕捉惊人的景色和时刻。但不断感觉到图像中的东西可以改进,无论是风景,城市风景,肖像还是时尚形象。这门课程是最好的地方。
我是Marcin,phtoshop教育家,在我的photoshop免费教育视频中拥有6千万观看次数,以及超过10万名观看了我的优质课程的学生。除此之外,我是专业国际出版的润饰和后期制作arist,与杂志,电视,网站,时装设计师和顶尖美发师合作。
我在这里,以最简单的方式向你解释你的phototoshop。我设计了这个课程,因为我会向我的朋友解释photoshop,他只是想开始用photoshop冒险,并成为亲。
所以我提供给你,所有你需要知道的成为一个,我给你你想要使用的技巧和技巧,还可以通过删除只能教你错误习惯的工具,技术和工具来节省您的时间。
在本课程中,您将学习有关相机排的所有需求,如何预处理和编辑图像,如何修复它们,以及如何为它们提供额外的打击。
在Photoshop中,您将学习如何清洁背景,标志,皮肤和头发。
您将学习编辑风景和城市景观图像,使用蒙版,调整和掌握对比度,阴影和高光。您将学习色彩和谐的基础知识,以及如何将其应用于您的Photoshop作品。如何对图像进行颜色分级,以及如何选择性地处理每种颜色。
您还将学习作曲的基本知识 - 为了确保您的图像始终令人印象深刻,您将学习如何将两幅平均图像合并为一幅出色的图像。您将学习如何创建出色的全景图像 - 即使没有通过合并和调整图像的广角镜头!
毕竟,我们将专注于人像,清理,修饰曲线,使用细节,调整颜色。
你会得到你想要了解的有关photoshop的所有照片。培训课程结束后,我们将一起练习大量的图像,从几个不同的图像示例的景观编辑开始!然后,我们将在您可以沿用的几张不同肖像上进行工作。因为我不仅给你知识 - 我和你一起训练!
Info:
Learn and Master Photoshop for Photographers – Became Advanced User and Create Outstanding Images!
What Will I Learn?
You will learn everything you need to know about camera raw and processing images
You will learn how to clean up images professionaly
You will learn how to work with masks in photoshop
You will learn how to work selectively with lights
You will learn how to work selectively with colors
You will learn how to adjust contrasts on the images
You will learn how to color grade your images
You will learn how to create warm skin tones
You will learn everything you need about skin retouching
You will lern how to even out skin pores non-destructively
You will learn basics of composing
You will learn how to create amazing panoramic images
You will learn how to match skin tones on portraits
Requirements
You need Windows or Mac Computer
You need adobe photoshop – Version no Older than CS3
Description
If you love to capture amazing views, and moments. But constantly feel something could be improved in your images, whether they’re landscapes, cityscapes, portraits, or fashion images. This courses is the best place to be.
I am Marcin, phtoshop educator, with 6 milion views on my photoshop free educational videos, and over 100 000 students who watched purchased my premium courses. Except that, i am professional internationaly published retoucher and post production arist, working with magazines, tv, websites, fashion designers and top hairdressers.
I am here, to explain you phototoshop in the easiest possible way. I designed this course as I would explain photoshop to my friend who just want to start adventure with photoshop, and become pro.
So i deliver you, all you need to know to become one, i give you tips and techniques that you want to use, and also, save your time by removing useles, tools and techniques that could only teach you wrong habits.
In this course – you will learn everything you need about camera row, how to preoces and edit your images, how to fix them, and how to give them extra punch.
In photoshop you will learn how to clean background, signs, skin and hair.
You will learn to edit landscape and cityscape images, work with masks, adjust and master contrasts, shadows and highlights. You will learn basics of color harmony, and how to apply it to your photoshop work. How to color grade you image and how to work selectively with each color.
You will also learn basics of composing – just to make sure your images will be always impressive, you will learn how to combine two average images into one outstanding image. You will learn how to create great panoramic images – even without wide lenses by combining and adjusting images!
After all, we will be focused on portraits, on cleaning up, retouching with curves, working with etails, adjusting colors.
You will get everything you want to know about photoshop for your photography. After training lessons, we will practice together on a lot of images, starting from landscape edititing on a few different image examples! Then we will be working on few different portraits which you can follow along. Because I am not only giving you knowledge – I train it with You!
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-98815-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图